Management Team and Boards
- Jim O’Reilley, Executive Director and Board Member
Was a global Director of HR with PriceWaterhouseCoopers Consulting and a business consultant specializing in Business Leadership and Coaching.
- Bob Mandell, Founder, Vice Chairman and Board Member
Was a Partner in Case & Company management consultants and is a telecommunications and educational industry entrepreneur and executive.
- C William Colburn, Board Member and Education Advisory Board
Is a retired Professor Emeritus of Communication and Speech and the Debate Coach at the University of Michigan. An author and entrepreneur, he is our Thought Leader for the Virtual Debate Club.
- Howard M. Hujsa, Board Member and Legal Advisor
Is a Principal in the Private Clients Group of Cummings & Lockwood. His practice focuses on estates and trusts and non-profit corporate matters.
Educational Advisory Board Members and Consultants
- Dr. Judith Trent, Debate Advisory Board
Is a Professor of Communication at the University of Cincinnati, a former collegiate debate coach and President of the American Communication Association. She is also an active political media commentator.
- Maria Droujkova, Education Advisory Board
Is a global Math academic and curriculum developer who is in the forefront of blending 21st Century math education and digital community communication.
- George Samuels, Director of Online Communication and Educational Advisory Board
Is our charter online director who mentored the first IGS Math Club.
- Deborah Mandell, Educational Advisory Board
Runs a K-12 tutoring company and was a teacher and administrator in Greenwich, CT.
- Sharon Camp, Educational Advisory Board
Is an educator with over 35 years experience in gifted education.
- Sheila Buckner, Educational Advisory Board
Is a certified advanced learner teacher and educational technology expert.
- Roger Stenz, Educational Advisory Board
Roger Stenz was an educator at the middle school level in Greenwich, CT.
- Dr. Joyce VanTassel-Baska, Emeritus Gifted Education Consultant
Is the Smith Professor Emerita - College of William and Mary. Currently she is an international consultant, prolific writer and presenter in gifted education.
Technology Advisory Board Members
- Birgit Pauli-Haack, Technology Advisory Board
Is the CEO and founder of Pauli Systems, which provides advanced technology and web development services.
- Alexander Goldstein,
Technology Advisory Board
Is a Director and Cinematograppher and has worked extensively in media as a director/cinematographer/editor and in music as a music composer for film and stage, in USA and abroad.
- Brett Wilson, Technology Advisory Board
Is a prominent learning and development operations and technology executive and consultant.
- Edward S. Chatlos, Technology Advisory Board
Was an ATT seniior executive and is an entrepreneur in collaboration communications software and online community development.
- Marina Berkovich,
Technology Advisory Board
Is a producer, author and media administrator who has been involved with several documentaries and media productioins.
Management Advisory Board Members
- Steven E. Bender, Financial Advisor
Is an operations-oriented CPA and former CFO of the largest legal staffing firm in the U.S.
- Michael B. Kitchen, Management Advisor
Was President, Chief Executive officer and Director of CUNA Mutual Group prior to his retirement and consults on community initiatives.