Jim O'Reilley is a Business consultant specializing in Business Leadership and confidential Leadership Recruiting services. As a global entrepreneur Jim has owned or operated businesses for over twenty years in two countries in addition to the US. Previously he was a Global Director of Human Resources for PriceWaterhouseCoopers Consulting. He is a Certified Personnel Consultant and a Certified Executive Coach. Earlier in his career he was an Officer in the USAF and a civilian employee of NATO. He received his graduate degree in business through the European division of Troy State University and received his BS from The University of New Hampshire. Personally, he is very involved as a volunteer and coach with the ALS community, having been a Board member in Philadelphia.
About Jim O'Reilley
Recent entries by Jim O'Reilley
- Online Safety, Why Do We Use Avatars?
- What If We Teach to Strengths of Students?
- More BAZINGA, Big Questions, And the Big Ideas Chat
- Big Questions, Big Ideas, BAZINGA!
- Why iGifted School – Take 2
- 2013 Debate Club Kick-Off
- An Open Letter: A Progress Report to Parents
- Honesty, Integrity, and High Ethical Standards in the Use of Facts and Evidence
- From the Founder- Bob Mandell- Why iGifted School?
- Who is responsible for teaching students how to judge the quality of online information?